Friday, December 18, 2015

CHANEL Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid


Chanel Les Beiges healthy glow fluid is a hybrid product. It is somewhat between a tinted moisturizer and a BB cream. The 30ml retail for 43 Euros. There are 3 color available. I own the lightest color number 10. Even though there are only three colors available I think most of us can fit in because the product is very light and kind of fits itself.

The idea of the series Les Beiges from Chanel is to offer a very natural look. You will look like as if you are wearing no makeup at all. The product comes in a tube and very easy to use.


You can simply apply the product with your fingers. It applies like a light cream. It offers a little bit of coverage to make you look awake but it will not hide any serious irritations.
By the way the product is heavily scented. It smells of roses. I like the scent but if you are sensible you should be careful. I am happy that that the healthy glow fluid has an SPF of 15. I find it important no matter if its summer of winter.

Here is how color 10 looks like:


The color is light and goes into beige (as the name suggests) and not pink.

I like the natural look it creates. The color sinks in and gives a satin finish. I look awake but not as if I wore heavy makeup. The coverage is on the very light side which is fine for me but others might prefer a real BB cream or a makeup as they offer more and also build-able coverage. If you are searching for something light and easy this will be a good product for you to try.

I am not yet sure if I am absolutely convinced of the product because I have a feeling that it dries my skin a little bit around my eyes. I will stop using it for a bit and then try it again. Otherwise I am happy with the look and the feel the healthy glow fluid creates.

Summing up:

Pros:

·                     Natural look
·                     Easy to apply


Cons:
·                     Price
·                     Not a lot of color options
·                     Trying to find out if it dries my skin



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Life Changing Art of Tidying! By Marie Kondo

This is the very first time that I am writing about a book. I only want to make a short note of it because it gave me an interesting wa...